Monday, April 12, 2004

baba o'riley



i am so tired. i've got another 2 hours to get through. another dead day at "work". three people were out today, tho we just got two new ops in the center; still, it means i dealt with all the "complex" jobs today. oh my christ, just typing that out made me sleepy.

(i admit to stealing the idea for this next bit from howard stern. F THE FCC!)

MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION

Make-A-Wish Agent:
What can we do for you, Timmy?

Timmy:
What can I wish for?

MAWA:
Anything you want, buddy. You want to meet Jessica Simpson? You want to cut the lines at Magic Mountain?

Timmy:
I want to blow up the world.

MAWA:
Is that a PS2 game...?

Timmy:
No. It's my wish. I want the world to end with me. I want to curse the world the way the world has cursed me.

MAWA:
... you sure you don't want to just meet Michael Jackson?

Timmy:
Uh uh. I want Michael Jackson's head on a stick. And then I want to destroy Texas. We can work our way northward from there, up the middle of the country.

MAWA:
(holds up an adorable stuffed bunny wearing a green sweater)
Paco the Bunny thinks you're nicer than that, Timmy. Paco the Bunny thinks you could use a hug...

Timmy:
And I want all bunnies to be crucified. Why should they be allowed to frolic while my body deteriorates? While my life shrivels before me...? The cuter the bunny, the more horrible their end... and I want Mel Gibson to make a movie about it...

MAWA:
(leans in)
You know, Timmy... some children deserve to die...

XXX

okay that was mean, even for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home