Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Hung Kung Phooey!

I made this picture to post as a comment on Xanga Missionary's blog but i couldn't post pix in his comment section so here it is for all you disloyal MISANTHROPY readers:



Do not get me started on William Hung and what he represents to the Asian American Male. The cover of the current VILLAGE VOICE (forgive my blog manners if I'm too lazy to include a link) states:

"WILLIAM HUNG: THE WORLD'S MOST FAMOUS ASIAN AMERICAN"

Buck-tooth, American Asexual FOB motherfucker... Why don't they just castrate us all now? Hell, put Russell Wong in something -- I'll go see it!

In non-Asian American Idol news, shit's just hitting the fan in Iraq. We (our government) just blowed up a mosque killing as many as 40 people as they arrived for prayer services. This Iraq thing was a terrific idea. (That last sentence should be read with sarcasm, and as an understatement.)

In other news, I am totally bored at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home