Thursday, March 25, 2004

nothing man

Nine Inch Nail's new album is called BLEED THROUGH, it's coming out this year and I cannot fucking wait. I love Trent Reznor. Guns N' Roses (and the literal circus it has devolved into) will always have a special place in my pop music heart, but NIN has really kept me going.

I need to be better at applying for fellowships. It seems I'm always missing the deadlines. C., god bless her, is always forwarding me stuff and reminding me to send out for them, and I have been very clumsy about following through. There's a fellowship application that's due tomorrow: I'd put something together for it, but I'd need TWO LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION and i can't fake those -- errr, i mean, *acquire* those in time...

I have an idea of the identities of a handful of people who read my blog on a semi-/regular basis, based on COMMENTing and things people mention to me in conversation, but I *know* there are others. It's one of the reasons I now have to be a little more careful about my ranting.

O, but there are things I would like to tell you about, dear blog...

2 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/22/2023 03:15:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"Letter of Recommendation

To whom it may concern:

This individual has work ethic, is articulate, and demonstrates enthusiasm in all that she does.

Please accept these words in her behalf.

Sincerely and thank you,
Moustafa, Raed
Physician, Global Health Practitioner
raedm321@gmail.com"

(Feel free to edit as you like).

3/22/2023 03:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home