Monday, March 15, 2004

master procrastinator class

Humor me with my infatuation with the animated gifs. I used to make little animated shorts with my home video cam when I was a kid, so this animated gif thing is very amusing to me. I downloaded this animated GIF maker from CNET and I can use it for 14 more days before it stops working.

How many animated gifs can I make in 14 days...?



Sir Thai-Hoa Le
(IN&OUT BURGER)


O! my -- i may have to actually buy this fucking program. Too many ideas for me to exploit fully in just 14 days.

I've sort of got my archives back up and running -- don't look too pretty, but now you can see our humble blogging beginnings.

That Passion of the Christ continues to prove how much I don't represent mainstream America... I am so disappointed in you, Hidalgo...

Coming Soon: an update of my shit list! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home