Wednesday, July 24, 2002

hello, everybody,

just reacquainting myself with html, people. don't be alarmed if i don't have much to say with it right now...

i just (re)discovered an old website i put up (with pictures i took w/ my lomo) which has since fallen to pieces, but this one page remains. it's pictures from my trip to maine, visiting my pops a few year back:



like i says, the shoot went off real well last night. my actress, jeanah, is off helping run a Korean kid camp in Michigan for a month now, so i'll have to wait to get some pickup work from her at the close of august. otherwise, i've got more shooting to do with the boyz, then everything else is hunky dory...

trying desperately to master in-line skating right now. spent an hour or so in the park w/ C tonight, stumbling around a narrow patch of rocky pavement. i am determined to wire my brain for this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home