Monday, December 07, 2015

Damon Lindelof talks about the evolution of Liv Tyler's character in "The Leftovers"

What if Meg did the same thing? I'm not saying "Leftovers" is a ripped from the headlines show, but in a world we're living in with radical Islam and ISIL and ISIS, it felt like that was a story worth telling and wouldn't it be cool if we were telling that story with Liv Tyler? Get the animal crackers out of her belly button and have her talking about plastic explosives! Ohmigod, this idea terrifies me as much as it excites me.
I've seen Armageddon *once* and yet I still remembered the goddamn "animal crackers" scene that Lindelof references!

For the record, THE LEFTOVERS just ended its second season which was better than the first (which I also really liked). Which is saying a lot because I loathed the end of LOST.

Read more about Lindy fighting for another season of THE LEFTOVERS here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home