Wednesday, May 01, 2013

May Devils Cry


[[ Time Bandits bedroom scene GIF ]]

It's May. I honestly don't know how we're nearly at the fucking half-way mark on this year already. I just need to find a way to stop time for a few months so I can get something done. Time really flies when you're not having fun. Where does all the time go...?


[[ Time Bandits bedroom scene GIF (smaller) ]]

May. I've got to start getting some writing out there. It's not enough to be toiling away in private, pulling my hair out, banging my head against the padded walls. I need to get writing done and sent out. I need to FINISH drafts.

Productivity comes in starts and stops. I can get hung up on something stupid for an inordinate amount of time. It's May and I've got to fuck off with that. We've just entered May but June is a brick wall that's barreling toward us. I've got to have something to show for May.