Sunday, January 20, 2013

FX's Three Minute Recaps


Hey, FX. I've already set my DVR to record every new episode of JUSTIFIED. Why do I need an additional three-minute recap of every episode every week? So I can have an extra thing on my DVR to delete without watching every week? Is it an attempt to lure in people who aren't watching JUSTIFIED?

I remember this happening with DAMAGES when it was on FX. Maybe THE SHIELD. For some reason, they don't have one for AMERICAN HORROR STORY. Typically, they air in the wee hours of Sunday morning. On the DVR, it appears that you've got an extra episode of the FX drama you've been watching, but no -- it's just an extra 3-minute recapper, for some reason.

What purpose does this serve...?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agree. They should mark the recap as "repeat" (which it is) instead of "new". That would solve the problem.

2/10/2013 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home