Sunday, December 23, 2012

No One Blinked

I stepped off an uptown E train at 42nd Street last night, after a few drinks with a friend downtown. I made my way through the station, watching all the other drunk zombies trying to stagger their way home. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw this fit black woman take a few steps down the stairs toward a downtown platform... then pulled down her denim jeans to her knees, revealing her bare ass, and began to squat as if she were about to go to the bathroom on the steps.

Did she think she was in a bathroom? Was she having some sort of emergency wherein she didn't care? I did not linger to see what happened next. Nor did I hear any commotion as I left the scenario behind.

2am, New York City, Times Square subway station, a few days before Christmas. All rules are suspended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home