Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12:12p 12/12/12

I am exhausted. Spent. Depleted on so many levels, it is positively heartbreaking.

12 12 12 12 12.

The job I've been working clearly doesn't leave me enough time to update this blog with the frequency I'd like. The hours are long and the pay barely keeps the lights on and, most egregiously, I haven't been able to scavenge the mental space and hours to WRITE. And my writing is my last hope.

But this is a long war, friends.

I have been profoundly, appallingly humbled. It's all the more frustrating because I know what I'm capable of and I know that my best work is, as yet, unwritten.

All right, lurkers. Every day is a new opportunity to become better.

Serenity now.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home