Friday, May 25, 2012

Lurking Horrors

No matter how long it's been... once you wage a war with bed bugs, there's always that lingering paranoia... the worry they'll come back...

When the humidity spikes and the nasty business of the New York City summer begins, it's worse.

It's funny how dreams revise themselves as you grow older. You know what I'm working hard toward? The day I can clear my debts and afford to live in a really decent place. Not even some kind of palace or castle with a moat. Just a decent apartment in a decent location with decent access to a decent train. A safe haven I can comfortably afford where I can write and live and sleep in peace.

Isn't it great when your pipe dreams make you a little sad...?

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend, lurkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home