Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Everything's All Right

Pew-Pew Girl (Jihye Yuk) says, "EVERYBODY CALM DOWN."

The problem with using this blog as a means to keep track of what's going on in my head is that it is not a precise measurement. People who've known me for a long period of time understand this. People who haven't known me as long or who aren't as familiar with how the blog works can get a little concerned.

People have been GETTING concerned lately and contacting me about it—and I appreciate it but stop!

It takes some effort for me to write a blog entry. Sometimes I've got to dig deeper to make it happen. Vent things that are troubling me for whatever reason. So I guess if your only image of me is developed through reading this blog, then I must seem like I'm on the verge of snuffing it. All you're getting is me purging.

This blog isn't a cry for help. It's a tool for blowing off steam. I'm sorry if it makes you excessively anxious. You don't have to read it. I appreciate everyone's concern. If I need your help, I'll ask directly. Aside from that, I'm fine. Pew-Pew Girl is fine. These are hard times for a lot of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home