Saturday, February 13, 2010

Live Through This

Reality Television is technically my enemy. It helps put proper Writers Guild writers out of work. (Though reality shows employ writers, their work isn't covered by the guild.)

And still, I must confess... I'm crazy about SURVIVOR.

Wasn't always. Though I watched the finale of the 2nd season in the Australian Outback, I didn't really start watching the series until Season 8: Survivor All-Stars.

I'm just fascinated by the social game of it, okay?

Who I'm rooting for always tends to shift throughout the course of a season. Right now, I'm in it for Russel and Boston Rob and James... but you don't really care about any of this, do you?

SURVIVOR SEASON XX: HEROES VS. VILLAINS
C R U S H E S

Miss Amanda Kimmel. Miss Montana 2005. With your pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. One of the reasons I would never win in SURVIVOR (aside from the fact that I can't swim to save my life or to win an immunity challenge) is because someone like Amanda could bat her lashes at me and I would DO ANYTHING. Including sacrifice a million dollars. Just to have her smile in my direction. :(

Stephenie LaGrossa. I don't really remember her from previous seasons but she is a smoking hot hardbody and she looks like Neytiri and I just sooo want to get it on with an Avatar.

For the SURVIVOR geeks:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home