Saturday, February 06, 2010

Fans of Food Club

Aziz Ansari and Eric "Tim & Eric" Wareheim have their own Food Club:
Myself, Eric Wareheim, and Jason Woliner decided to start a Food Club where the three of us go to restaurants with a couple of other people. The three of us are the captains of the Food Club, so we have to wear the captains’ hats. We went to Sona, which is this very, very nice restaurant that has Michelin stars. The chef knew our stuff and was really excited for us to be there, and he made us this awesome stuff. But we’re in this really nice restaurant, and the whole time, we were wearing these goofy captain hats.
This from a really sweet interview Aziz did over at the AV Club.

A brief acting lesson from Mr. Ansari:
AVC: Did that divorce episode [from Parks & Recreation] in particular scare you at all?

AA: That was the most serious stuff I’ve had to do, playing sad like that, and it was fun. I definitely was a little nervous, but I think it turned out good. I think I looked pretty sad. [Laughs.] I just kind of frowned a little bit and thought of something sad, and then it was all good.

AVC: Do you recall what you thought about?

AA: I thought about a boy in a well and people going over to save him and instead of saving him, they just poured cement down it. And that just made me really sad. [Laughs.]
For the record, Aziz is 8 years younger than me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home