Monday, December 07, 2009

Something Like a Phenomena

This is a poster designed by Graham Humphreys for a Dario Argento film that is called either "Creepers" or "Phenomena", depending on what part of the world you find yourself. Starring a young Jennifer Connelly, it's a movie I somehow haven't seen and yet how could it ever live up to this poster? There are far more tame posters for this same movie that look to be more common, but this is the one that captures the imagination.

In a similar manner Humphreys's poster for the original Nightmare on Elm Street is immensely evocative. I prefer it to the more common US theatrical poster:

Supposedly, there are already mock-ups for some "Butcherhouse Chronicles" posters out there. I want one so badly.

It's December and we're winding down my most financially ruinous year. It's too late for me to turn this year around but as each new week begins I hope to get some positive news that will at the very least offer a morale boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home