Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I'm a Million Different People from One Day to the Next

These pictures are from Kim Kardashian's blog, if you missed it. Taken at a special effects place with face molds of all these celebs.

Sort of eerie, like a wall of death masks.

I would like to borrow this mold for a little while.

Monday night was the WGA Holiday Party.

Tuesday spent puking and recovering.

Rent's due. I don't know how I'm going to make this life work. It's so shitty that I can't manage to find some shitty office job. I just need to make some fucking money.

I contemplated applying for a bread baker position because it doesn't require experience but I think the hours would be killer and the pay's not quite enough to cover me. I may apply for it anyway. A job where I wouldn't have to wear a tie would be good.

Trying to launch a writing career while trying to find a new way to support myself is totally wretched. I need to write more. I need to find a job. I'm losing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home