Friday, October 02, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus 8, Minus Jon, Minus 8

Divorce is sooo much messier when there's television involved...

Because of their divorce, TLC was about to rechristen "Jon & Kate Plus 8" as "Kate Plus 8", featuring reduced cameo appearances from baby-daddy Jon Gosselin.

Jon responded to the announcement by lawyering up and yanking his rugrat legion off the freak-show.

This is one of the rare television shows I don't actually watch. I do hope this gets resolved without too much harm, for the sake of TLC's programming schedule.

In other tv news...

My precious Padma Lakshmi is preggers with some unidentified man's seed. (Somebody find an alibi for Jon, please.)

David Letterman had some affairs with staffers and some guy tried to blackmail him over it. (And he spoke about it on his show Thursday night.)

October, I'm not quite ready for you. Would you kindly wait outside for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home