Friday, May 29, 2009

This is NOT a SPAM blog!

A true indicator that the robots are gearing up to destroy the world, some BLOGGER bots falsely labeled this as a SPAM blog on Wednesday night, which very nearly denied you the pleasure of reading this Friday entry. Thankfully, the matter's been resolved... but for how long...?

Had the strangest dream that I killed a woman...

In the dream, I'm falling asleep in some big public flophouse and I suddenly see a figure that's trying to harm me. So I get up (within the dream) and the figure moves back accordingly. But I can see that the figure is merely biding its time and will just come for me again as soon as I begin to drift off... so I approach the figure with a knife in my hand... and it turns out the the figure is a little woman... and she's pissed off that I'm coming at her with a knife!

"Oh, you think you're going to kill me...?" she says as we struggle... and I bury the knife into her chest... and head back to my flophouse bed, thinking it's safe to go to sleep now...

But as I'm falling asleep (in the dream), I see the figure of the girl coming after me, hovering over me with the intent to kill me... and as I'm trying to wake up within the dream, I'm simultaneously trying to wake up in real life... and like an apparition, for one moment I can see this girl in both my dream and my waking life. Before I can shake off the nightmare and realize that I'm alone in my room.

It's been that kind of a week. Curious, macabre dreams. Trying to find the heart to be creatively productive, my mind dwelling on terrible things that I can offload into these scripts...

When I get a bit more successful and can afford some eccentricities, I might apply for a membership at Susan Sarandon's brand new private ping-pong club:

SPiN New York

Till then...? Monkey Business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home