Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Want To Kill You Like They Do In The Movies

All these entries are one day behind.

Tuesday hit the ground running. Divided my time between three different projects.

Each project represents a unique courting process. It takes a lot of time and effort before you ever actually get to screw. (IF you ever get to screw.)

"Do you get paid for this work?"

Glad you asked the question that everyone likes to ask. As if they want to rub it in. It's one of my favorite obnoxious questions. (Right up there with, "Why do you carry a bag with you everywhere??")

NO!!! You don't get paid to apply for a fucking job.

One day, I'll get paid. Better and more consistently. But I've got to establish a track record. Which is why I pursue almost every open writing assignment that gets within my radius. And each one takes time and effort.

This is the world.

This is what you get for trying to make a living entertaining others.

And I can't even complain because I'm in a relatively good position with my career, compared to a lot of other people.

Hopefully I'll be able to crow about more concrete developments soon...

Wait for it.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home