Friday, May 22, 2009

Pretty Tied Up, Hangin Upside Down

Trying to get a little air, Malice heads to the park Thursday morning to write a little. Finds a nice bench by the tennis courts, gets out his papers and legal pads. Turns out that white paper and yellow paper are both highly reflective of direct sunlight. 20 minutes in, he's nearly blind. Then a bee starts buzzing around him...

Malice abruptly picks up his things. "You win, mother nature." Heads back inside.


*_*_*

Big Thursday night conference call got pushed to Friday afternoon, 3pm EST.

Must admit to the momentary feeling of relief. But of course, it's just pressure postponed.

After the call, I'll have to submit a supplementary document related to that project.

And there's another document for another project that I need to turn in before Friday ends and the long weekend begins.

And there are now TWO new projects that my reps would like me to consider going out for. In addition to all these other waterfalls that I'm chasing.

Is it getting hot in here...?

I just need to make it to the end of Friday. So much to do before I can afford to sleep...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home