Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Endless Wonders of Horror

I can't work with an untitled project. The title is a mantra that keeps me on a path. I've been looking for a name for an untitled project the past few days. In case it ever goes anywhere, for my own records, here's what I've come up with so far:

"Creatures of Heaven and Earth"

"Poisonheart Trials"

"The Shadowland Experiment"

Something evocative and curious and not completely generic.

Speaking of which, I had some curious dreams last night. In one, I was in a house that was being flown/driven above the clouds. As if it were an aeroplane. But there were somehow people standing upon/around the clouds and they kept ducking as we tried to lift higher than them. And I remember thinking, there shouldn't be so many people up here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home