Friday, January 23, 2009

Worlds Away

There's nothing quite like being sick for a week. I oughta be thankful I didn't have to work an office job this week...

... but I am thankful for nothing....


I wish I could strap you into a dark ride and let you experience exactly what I've been experiencing for the past few weeks. Then you would understand. Then you would understand. Then you would understand.

I am in a horrifying state. Mentally and physically rotten.

No one gets it.

I just want some peace of mind.

I want a world that's not so corrosive.

Goddamn. I feel like I've given away my life for nothing. For large plots of nothing. All I've got to bargain with, in exchanged for scorched earth.

Nothing grows here.

Nothing lives.

Nothing thrives.

I fucked up... I really fucked up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home