Monday, January 26, 2009

20 Tragic Endings

The weekend. What happened. Last week was a complete nightmare, enhanced by being so sick. Weekend came on, it was good to get out.

Went to a fucking dance club Saturday night. I know. Have a laugh, why don't you? Not many laughs on this blog lately, so enjoy what you get. I was with a group of people and it was one of those "social gambles" that I take periodically rather than suffer the consequences of NEVER MEETING ANYONE NEW.

Won't go into details, but I ended up staying out till 5am and it was all actually sort of... good.

Slept for four hours. Dove into a lazy Sunday watching Battlestar Galactica. There is nothing quite so comforting as spending a day watching a good tv show without commercial interruptions. I'm only on the latter half of season 2 so no spoilers, assholes.

My favorite character is Dr. Gaius Baltar, who's hopelessly in love with an evil robot woman who haunts his thoughts day and night. I don't know why I identify with this character.

Trying to get stronger. Meet more people, with the hope that my own personal haunting will start to lessen.

Some Monday humors for you...

Revised Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Covers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home