Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lifeless World

No doubt inspired by the success of "garfield minus garfield", Spanish artist José Manuel Ballester recreated some of the most famous paintings from El Prado Museum... sans all living creatures.

The effect, enhanced by my animated-giffery, more closely resembles my personal everyday life.

That is to say, a life bereft of life and humanity.

You people have no idea how much writing and revisions I've had to do in the past month. This week being, perhaps, the craziest in terms of deadlines and last-minute feedback-fielding...

And yet I still find the time to update this blog and, occasionally, give you interesting things to look at!

I'm like Jesus.

BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!! ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES, HEATHENS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home