Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Brief History of Butchers

In case you missed it, I got my first mention in VARIETY as they officially announced that Frank Borin's our director on "The Butcherhouse Chronicles".

(Every time there's a press mention, my other blog enjoys a big spike in lurkers looking for more information. On Monday, they found bunch of entries of me bashing McCain and Palin. Ha ha.)

Check out the first time I mention writing the original play on this blog. What a difference a scant 5+ years makes. (Like how both Bear Stearns and that marriage are in graves.)

And remember the time I found out that the play was going to be in that festival?

I have a little more wiggle room on the deadline for this latest crucial draft. This week and next week are going to be critical.

I've been through some hard fucking times. Ain't no religious type but I am praying for some better times ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home