Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rapists of the Sea

For nearly two decades, I've been ostracized for my dolphin hatred, never able to justify my inherent paranoia. But recently, I was thumbing through an old issue of The Economist (don't ask) when I happened upon this startling quote:

"Rape, even gang rape, is not unknown among other wild animals. But dolphins have perfected the practice."

I was shocked, to say the least, but also more than a little delighted by the news. Could it be true that, just as I'd long suspected, dolphins aren't really the lovable, gregarious, pranksters-of-the-sea that everybody seems to think they are? Could they actually be gang-rapists?
Do not trust Dolphins.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, they are animals just like us, but many "new age"people mistake their smile (this is pure part of their anatomy, not facial expression) to be belonging to an angelic pure being

1/11/2014 11:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home