Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How I Spent My Summer


[Faces altered to protect identities.]

So, I get one of those Shutterfly photo album messages in my email inbox, inviting me to view someone's collection of photos.

This particular collection is from some folks I haven't seen or interacted with in about 400 years.

A selection of 185 pictures from this vibrant, photogenic young family's fun-filled 2008 summer.

It occurred to me that I should send out my own Shutterfly album depicting how I spent my summer:

185 pictures of me watching different television shows and jerking off to the internet.

(If you're easily offended, I don't mean "jerking off" in a literal sense.)

(If you're NOT easily offended, I totally mean "jerking off" literally.)

It's damn near impossible to write this blog to cater to my peculiar range of lurkers.

In other news...

Monday afternoon, I finished a MASSIVE revision of my script. In about 11 days. I was so elated, I wanted to cry. (Cry more than I usually do.)

I'm sure to be receiving a deluge of feedback this week, but for ONE NIGHT I'm resting easy knowing that it's on the page. All the heavy construction is done. My biggest fear was getting caught at the 11th hour with big gaps to fill.

I am determined to get this fucker made—you fucking hear me, you motherfuckers?! I ain't fucking around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home