Sunday, August 10, 2008

New World Order

Notice anything new?

I've so little time to squander right now, which is why I've pissed a bit of it away this morning tinkering with my blog template.

Maximum possible width of entry pictures have gone from 400px (original) to 510px (recent revision) to...

... a whopping 640px (current version)!

I also figured out how to upload pictures directly to Blogger and display them at their full resolution (instead of auto-scaled down to 400px). If this is complete jabberwocky to you, you might not be able to decipher the solution. But trust that it's cool and it means I don't have to lean on my Flickr account so much. One-stop blogging, you fucking motherfuckers.

Obviously, this also affects the way the lines break and will probably affect the content a bit.

Go get some John K Candidate Dolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home