Thursday, February 22, 2007

Upgrades


Blogging from my new desktop. I'd muster up a little excitement for you people, but I'm still in the midst of trying to transfer the important shit from my old desktop, adequately setting up the new desktop, and dealing with the guilt associated with taking on more debt.

But it's all right coz I'm gonna have money coming out of my freakin ears soon, right?!? RIGHT?!???

Windows Vista is... going to take a little getting used to. If I can get all my programs transferred/installed/working, all my important files. If, when. Setting up a new computer is always an uphill hike. Not made easier when you're trying to acclimate to a brand new OS.

I've got a conference call with TWO Paramounties tomorrow afternoon, originally scheduled for tonight. These things get postponed easily. In any case, they're going to give me the what for, tell me what I gotta do to my screenplay to make everybody richer. HOLLA!

[Note to Weird Al Yankovic: Where's the "Challah Bread Girl" that we all know you've got in you...?]

"Yeah, we need some backup here, we've got a couple of clowns..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home