Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Daydream Believer


Steven Adler is starting to sound like Milhouse in his overly optimistic prediction that the original lineup of GNR will reunite.

@}--`---,----


I bought a new DELL computer that should arrive this week. Can't quite afford it but my old PC is over 6 years old, and I'm not that good at major internal upgrades (on so many levels, really), and I really just need something I can depend on for a good stretch. Just got a laptop a few months ago and I've been on the fence about replacing my desktop, but it's ultimately just a needful thing. The hope is that I'll be able to exchange information between the laptop and desktop a little easier, and that neither will suffer a sudden death syndrome.

@}--`---,----


I hate worrying about money. I know some people LOVE worrying about money, but for me, personally, I don't much care for it. No sir. Not my cup of tea.

It's okay, though, because everything is going work out just fine...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home