Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Agony of JMZ


I know I've been going at it hard against the Crooklynites, but attention must be paid! Had to hitch the J-M-Z to a Brook-Land party earlier this evening and it was a bleeding nightmare. On paper, it's fine -- I can get there from here. But on a weekend night, all the trains are out of whack. And some of those stations are so horribly signed. I ended up taking the A to the F to the 5 to the J. That's pretty fucked up right there, dude.

I live a few blocks from the parents of a friend of mine. Lived here for over a year, have never run into them on the street. Until today. Walking along Central Park West. I passed them walking north as they walked south. I slowed down as I recognized them, but they didn't take notice of me and walked right by. But please let the record show -- I ran into them on the street.

Origins of Dungeons & Dragons (tv series).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home