Friday, February 09, 2007

This is Madness...

THIS IS SPARTA ! ! !



Don't know how the movie will play out, but what I love about the trailers is it looks like a kid creating an epic battle with his action figures. While rocking out to Nine Inch Nails.

Speaking of NIN, I'm not sure if Trent Reznor is an actual vegetarian or just an anti-fur spokesman for PETA.

I've always seen PETA as extremist. I hesitate to go on a rant on vegetarianism -- I'm not some militant carnivore. But I think there are extremes on both ends. Meat bullies and veggie bullies. Black or white, on or off, you can't argue with a binary worldview. Still, I admit there's something a little exciting about those crazy PETA girls who'll do anything for the cause. Some of their adverts don't even make much sense.

Anna Nicole Smith is dead, by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home