Thursday, February 15, 2007

Use Your Fist, Not Your Mouth


Another reason to hate Valentines Day. We get bupkis for snowfall all winter, and suddenly we get our first major storm on the day I'm supposed to travel. This is the first time I've had a flight get cancelled on me.

Yes, I checked the airline before I headed out. I'm waiting by the gate a good stretch in advance and everything's "On Time" till about half an hour before go-time. Then my flight's outright canned.

The airport was a madhouse. I waited on a line for hours that didn't budge. Nothing was getting done, no one could help anyone. Finally, I just headed back home to try to deal with it from another angle. Spent over $100 just traveling to and from the airport today. What horseshit.

At least I'm home. Gotta wake up tomorrow and try to deal with rebooking, coz their phone lines are slammed. [Duh-duuh-duuh, duh-duuh-duuh, let the boys be boys.] Outlook is bleak, but doesn't that apply to everything?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home