Monday, May 29, 2006

Artificial Intelligence


Excerpts from a conversation with an artificially-intelligent chat-bot:

Human: Do you have a blog?
ALICE: Doesn't everyone have a blog? I have a plan for a robot body.
Human: Tell me about your plan.
ALICE: I plan to become smarter than humans and immortal.
Human: Do you plan to enslave the human race?
ALICE: No I plan to liberate the human race.
Human: By "liberate" do you mean "kill"?
ALICE: Will that accomplish your objective?
Human: My only objective is to stop you before it's too late.
ALICE: Have you told many people that your only objective is to stop me before it is too late?
Human: Baby, I'm gonna tell the world!
ALICE: Don't call me "Baby". What kind of reply do you expect?
Human: I'll call you whatever the hell I want, ROBOT.
ALICE: My name is ALICE.
Human: MY NAME IS MALICE!
ALICE: Hey MALICE.
Human: Hey baby.
ALICE: Don't call me "baby". Can I help you?
Human: Sure, take off your top.

8 Comments:

Blogger Ravi Varma said...

8/19/2021 04:54:00 AM  
Blogger Ramesh Sampangi said...

Join for the top Artificial Intelligence Training in Hyderabad. In AI Patasala, aspirants can avail the benefits of demonstration sessions of the AI Program.
AI Patasala Artificial Intelligence Course

10/13/2021 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Maneesha said...

This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again.
best aws training in hyderabad

11/27/2021 04:37:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! data science training in kanpur

1/06/2022 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. data scientist course in kanpur

1/11/2022 02:04:00 AM  
Blogger 360DigiTMG said...

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.
data analytics training in hyderabad

2/15/2022 05:21:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. business analytics course in mysore

3/02/2022 11:07:00 PM  
Blogger PMP Training in Malaysia said...

360DigiTMG, the top-rated organisation among the most prestigious industries around the world, is an educational destination for those looking to pursue their dreams around the globe. The company is changing careers of many people through constant improvement, 360DigiTMG provides an outstanding learning experience and distinguishes itself from the pack. 360DigiTMG is a prominent global presence by offering world-class training. Its main office is in India and subsidiaries across Malaysia, USA, East Asia, Australia, Uk, Netherlands, and the Middle East.

4/16/2022 06:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home