Thursday, January 19, 2006

trainwrecker


on the train this mourn, saw this girl who was the spitting image of that girl what i wrote about 2 days ago. i'm officially haunted. now that i think about it, it was probably her. why not. i think there's such a thing as a girl being just too pretty. i would shoot presidents for her. stop me.

[i kid!, i kid!!!]

just for fun, here's one old interview and one old article featuring my old college buddy Ben, who's made a big name for himself in the bluegrass circuit. my favorite quote:

“You tell your family, ‘I’m gonna drop out of school, and I’m going to join a bluegrass band’ – which is what I did. I’d been in college at that point for 6 BD years, and even if I did graduate it would have been with a degree in film, which is about as useful as a degree in bluegrass.”

HA HA -- I look stupid!

i love tripping down memory lane. i used to think i had a good time in college. boy, was that wrong-headed. i've been in one, long nose-dive since 1997. you heard me.

i'd like to tear it all to shreds and start over. in the most violent manner conceivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home