Thursday, January 12, 2006

16 - 9 = 7


TRUE! --nervous --very, very dreadfully nervous I had been and am; but why will you say that I am mad? The disease had sharpened my senses --not destroyed --not dulled them. Above all was the sense of hearing acute. I heard all things in the heaven and in the earth. I heard many things in hell. How, then, am I mad?

2nd shift officially begins. goodbye, 1st shift. the people on 1st shift, i don't even talk to -- i gotta make nice with the 2nd shift weirdos for the next 7 hours? i am fucking sick with excitement. but it's okay, because these make for scintillating blog entries. i'm certain there's some sort of blogging award i'll be up for before the day is through.

i am sick with excitement. have i used that line already?

i stand alone like Gaspar NoƩ...

i hope the meowking dies of alcohol poisoning tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home