Wednesday, January 18, 2006

drown-o-rama


saw a news story this mourn about a little girl who was in a sinking car who called 911 to try to get help. they played the actual 911 tape. it went something like this:

"I'm in the Waikiki Yacht Club and I'm in a car and it's sinking."

"What is your problem?"

"I'm in a car and I can't open the door and we're sinking."

"Where are you?"

"The Waikiki Yacht Club! We're in a sinking car! We can't get out!"

"I'm sorry, I don't understand what the problem is..."

"We're in a car that's sinking and I can't open the door! Please help!"

"But what is the problem?"

"WE ARE GOING TO DROWN! I DON'T WANT TO DROWN!!!"

"Where, exactly, are you...? You're going to have to tell me where you are."

"THE WAIKIKI YACHT CLU--" (glug-glug-glug)

"BABABOOEY! BABABOOEY!"

eventually, a passer-by came by and rescued her. her grandfather drowned. ha ha. 911's for suckers. stupid people are legion.

i hate today. i hope today drowns in the waikiki yacht club. you know why.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

That phone call should not have been received.

1/24/2024 09:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home