Tuesday, January 03, 2006

the end is the end is the end


oh my effing god. being back at work sucks way more than i'd anticipated. not working is sooo much better, dude. i'd like to get a job as an independently wealthy, eccentric recluse.

woke up this mourning to the sound of school closing announcements. i like hearing that my old high school is closed due to inclement weather. my fondest childhood memories are waiting by the radio to hear the announcement that my school was closed that day. snow days were these little deus ex machinas that saved me from tests and unfinished papers. i was a lousy student. i'm an even lousier adult.

i'm sick of this year already. can we DVR it and just skip to the good parts...?

sincerely,
Desperately Seeking Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Sites.Google.Com/view/literacyandeducation.

12/06/2023 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home