Thursday, December 22, 2005

labor chaos


M. Alice Highload tries to be a man of the people, but he can't deny that he works for The Man.

this is day 3 of the transit strike in this big, dumb city. i walked the three and a half miles to work yesterday. today, i found the bus that my company has secured for employees. half a block from my doorstep.

felt a bit guilty riding the bus. felt better about myself traversing the 50+ blocks to work on foot. hitting the pavement with all the common people. a lot of people have it so much worse than me. and i'm whining coz i can't go drinking at my regular watering holes with my regular crowd?

yes i am. because there is nothing more important in my life right now than getting fucking demolished on a semi-regular basis.

this strike needs to end! i want the union dead! i want their families dead! i want their houses burned to the ground, i want to go there in the middle of the night and piss on their ashes!

You said the union forever...
You cried the union forever...!
But that was untrue, girl!!!

COZ IT CAN'T BE LOVE!!!
FOR THERE IS NO TRUE LOVE!!!


i need a smoke.

Brett Ratner is a fucking moron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home