Monday, November 01, 2004

thanks(fornothing)giving

is it november already? what a criminal world. i'll be sure to replace my "election" logo before the week is out. i'm sick of seeing bush's monkey-ish mug on my page. if everyone goes out to vote, hopefully i won't be seeing him on my television much longer either.

due to various scheduling/financial issues, there is a chance i won't be seeing any of my family this christmas. christmas alone in the repulsive heart of new york city. i have a hard time envisioning a more singularly depressing thought than this.

am i cheering anyone up yet? i exist to make you feel better about your own life.

a little less than an hour to go here before i can scurry home to my lovely bottle of scotch. o!, happy mondays...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

(Cheered me, up(ward(s)),) Yes.

5/27/2023 06:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home