Thursday, January 15, 2004

Sick

Thank you to everybody who passed the flu onto me on my birthday! You know who you are! Thank you!

Actually, I think I may have gotten a special, super-duper, combo-remix-reloaded-revolution of a few different viruses. Wheeeeeeeee!! I feel like there's a portal to hell in my body...!!!

This is the third day I've called in sick. Actually, today I made C call in sick for me, coz I'm so spineless. I really can't afford to be taking all this time off, but I feel like a Clive Barker nightmare.

Trying to combat this with drugs and sleep. Nothing helps for long.

Please... send pity...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

3-5 days from now on. Tell 'em: "Dr. Moustafa's" orders. (To have to explain one is almost daily illness . . . .)

3/18/2023 08:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home