Monday, August 11, 2003

darkness is my everything

6 more nights to pack.

4 nights (including what remains of tonight) and 2 days.

things will get easier once we've moved.

one of the three plays that C had going up this summer (the one i was supposed to act in) has been postponed, mainly due to me. i feel bad. but i would have been awful and would not have served the piece. once again, i am a retired performer. best to keep me behind the scenes, where my deep melancholy cannot blot out the lights.

i'm much better as a writer, than as a performer.

been picking away at my play. will be able to work on it easier after the move. i want it to be good. i want it to be a flare in the night sky.

i hope people will see it. i've never tried to draw a crowd all on my own. i promise, if you come to see it, that it will be good or at least have a few good bits in it. how's that for a sale?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home