Friday, May 09, 2003

Eternal Darkness

She lived like a murder
How she'd fly so sweetly
She lived like a murder
But she died
Just like suicide


Feeling like a bit of old skool 90s manic-depressive rock today... this gray, drizzly friday...

Had a small read-through for a special DV project we're working on. Jeanah and Keo are playing the roles of C and me, respectively. They are both extremely nice people. I'm just really anxious about putting on a good show. I always feel so insecure playing the role of "director". I'm still doing it on such a small scale, I'm just grateful my actors show up. (And don't run away when they see the size of my camera.)

Work is still hell. Can I get married, find a new apartment and find a new job -- in one summer?

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Yes - you can get married (yes! - (my answer), I doubt that based on figurative reasoning, but soon, I think, and try "clothing," "fashion" to somehow alliterate to a new job (employment, occupation, career and legacy), so-to-speak. (Goes back to the first evil of the world . . . ).

3/09/2023 01:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home