Monday, March 31, 2003

In Utah (Everything is Fine)

My short film, "Hunting Game" (website to come), is playing at this very small Asian American film festival in Salt Lake City, Utah this weekend. It's a bit po-dunk, but hey -- you have to start somewhere... why not Salt Lake City?

My CPA just gave me my tax return back. My first time attempting to deduct the costs of being a struggling writer/filmmaker. My first time using a CPA to do my taxes. It's pretty cool. I know I haven't made a red cent yet, but I'm trying. It makes it feel more official that it's on my tax return and that I'm declaring expenses... which are all VERY VALID.

I feel like I have been holding back from diving into my vocational swimming pool. Testing out waters. Splashing around in the shallows. Things change, this year. Everything will change...

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"I know that I have not made a red cent, yet . . . " is something that a 3 year old individual has a complete authority to independently do (without assistance.) Such would unlikely be delegated. A degree of freedom was a means by which the government of this country - at that exactly time - irreversibly risked your life with financial insecurity. (Anyone's, really).

3/05/2023 05:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home