Tuesday, December 26, 2017

All the Money in the World

Today, I spent a small fortune on a new pair of glasses I didn't REALLY need. Then spent an hour at the DMV renewing and UPGRADING my driver's license to an ENHANCED driver's license that I can use at airports, though I rarely drive or go anywhere. I also made this animated GIF, which is #40 in a series of 99 that I've been posting on hitRECord.

Just started a 2 week hiatus so I'm scrambling to get shit done before I've got to head back to work. Which sucks because I also agreed to work one day next week, because work blows.

No one reads you anymore and my updates are admittedly rare, but I've had you for so long I can't quit you, blog!

2 Comments:

Blogger churl20 said...

[TACTICS]

12/29/2017 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

Looks like a stroke, patient. (Graphics, "Interface," Format) (G.I.F.). G.I.F.. Try convincing The Department of Motor Vehicles (D.M.V.) that you, need 1, next time. "Driver's," license.

11/09/2022 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home