Friday, January 29, 2016

The Long Hike from the G-Train to Brooklyn Stages, 4 Days After the Snowstorm



Test driving an iPhone "steadicam" type device that a good friend gifted me for my 40th birthday, which requires some practice.

(Sorry, the thought of being in my 40s still curdles my blood.)

Last weekend's storm shut down what was supposed to be our last day of shooting. So now we're supposed to be shooting tomorrow (Saturday). And possibly even Sunday. This was supposed to be a little 3-day shoot and now it's been extended. I'm guessing at least another week of the obnoxious daily trek depicted in the video above.

T. G. I. F.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raed Moustafa said...

"Login," was the wrong choice of words; "avoiding, 40-year, olds," "guns," were substituting.

11/09/2022 08:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home