Thursday, March 13, 2014

I know, I know, I know -- that you're gonna be okay, anyway.

After looking through pages of a Google Image search for "buried in paperwork", I've decided to post this picture of a kitten.

Sorry, I originally intended to post blog entries every day this week but I got caught up in trying to get my taxes together. It is always a drag, this time of year. Sorting through the previous year's receipts and all the accompanying memories. There's something sort of cathartic about taking a big chaotic bag of receipts and hammering it all into a kind of order, and then setting this neat stack aside. It's always daunting to begin the process but it feels good when it's done.

Of course, I originally wanted to try to get this done weeks ago.

Just have to drop my documents off at the accountant's office and hope he can save me from myself. Again.

Then I can concentrate on getting real work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home