Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Three Days in Siberia

Sometime this past Saturday, I noticed that my LG Lucid 2 -- a stop-gap phone I'd procured back in June -- wasn't charging. Long story short: after getting some run-around between two different Verizon stores from Saturday night into Sunday morning, I finally got them to place an order for a replacement LG Lucid 2 since the thing was within the warranty period.

Paid extra for an overnight... but since the order was placed on a Sunday, "overnight" became "two days".

I ended up being without a phone for about three days in total. That's the longest I've been without a working phone in YEARS.

The replacement they sent me didn't include a new battery or even a back cover. A label on the phone exclaimed, "REFURBISHED - LIKE NEW".

For now, it's working. We'll see how long this lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home