Saturday, October 19, 2013

I Hate Williamsburg

I'm all ready to recommend this new bar in Williamsburg called CROWN VICTORIA because it's got a crazy backyard space and drinks that aren't too expensive...

... then I try to take the train home at the end of the night.

Around 12:30a. Not terribly late. Just trying to get back into Manhattan with my monthly Metrocard.

I enter the Bedford station and there's a hint of smoke in the air.

One of those yellow sanitation trains is parked on the Manhattan-bound track...

Where it remains...

Unmoving...

For the next hour...

As the crowd swells and no announcements are made!!!

So no fucking Manhattan-bound trains, then.

I get out of the motherfucking station, grab a goddamn FUCKING cab and pay

MOTHERFUCKING $20+ 

just to get back into god damn motherfucking civilization.

That didn't even get me home. That got me to another train station in the city where I was finally able to catch a running train.

So, a royal FUCK YOU, WILLIAMSBURG. Last time I'm hanging out there at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home