Friday, March 16, 2012

Not for Naught

I'm grateful for my new (temporary) day job. The hours are long but it's probably the coolest, least-toxic work environment I've ever experienced. Puts to shame the work environments I suffered for the better part of my adult life. More importantly, it should help me keep the proverbial lights on.

The biggest test is fitting everything into the hours I've got in the day. The most important goal being getting my latest script to the place it needs to be. I need this one.

Friday. Wake up early to hit the gym before work. There's a chance I might have to field a phone call from this producer sometime during the day, to get feedback on the rough revision I sent him Monday night. If the call doesn't happen Friday, then it'll happen sometime Saturday—which might be better so I wouldn't have to take it at work but I'm just antsy to get notes ASAP. I'll be working on that thing all weekend. I know what that script needs to be and it's not quite there yet. And the clock is ticking.

Saturday morning: laundry! This is imperative.

Gradually, deliberately getting everything on the right track...

2 Comments:

Blogger M. Alice said...

http://www.funnypicss.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/sleepy-cat.gif

3/16/2012 03:18:00 PM  
Blogger M. Alice said...

1. Go to ‘run’ from the start button and type ‘cmd’ to bring up the command window.
2. Type this in the command line: format (Drive letter): /FS:FAT32

3/19/2012 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home